-On the 5th of every month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email. It will be your responsibility to contact your penpal and get their mailing address and any other information you might need like allergies or dietary restrictions.
-You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal!
-The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written. This can be anything from a note explaining what’s in the box, to a fun recipe…use your imagination!
Radically and Positively Fit. She completely outdid herself!
1. Mystic Dragon Tea (very delicious)
2. local honey sticks (which I put in my tea, the first thing I tried:)
3. Betty Lou's gluten free snacks ( I am not gluten intolerant, but I know a lot of people who are. I took these on a mini roadrip to North Dakota. Now I can recommend these!)
4. A mini tea strainer ( I needed one of these!)
5. More local honey
6. Black Mission Figs ( I must confess I've never had figs. I'm excited to try a new recipe.
7. Trail Mix from the Garden Herb Shop ( this will be a great snack at work)
I decided to use the figs to make fig newtons (recipe available here). They didn't look a whole lot like the store bought kind but they tasted the same!